To provide easy access into grease duct. Access door application approval resides with the authority having jurisdiction.
The F2 Grease Duct Sandwich Access Door is for grease duct applications and meets NFPA 96 standards. Its ceramic fiber gasket allows its use with temperatures up to 2300°F. Please specify when ordering the F2 door for use with a duct wrap system - longer bolts will be applied.
- No measuring - self-adhesive template provided
- 16 GA black iron backing plate with smooth interior
- No frame to install and seal
- Effortless opening and closing - no special tools required
- Available in all standard sizes for flat and round duct access doors
- Available in specialty metals
- The two layers of metal inside the door are spot-welded together at the rim
- Inside surface of door is smooth to reduce friction
- Zinc coated wing nuts are easily turned by hand, no wrenches required
Grease Duct Wrap Systems
The Ductmate F2 Grease Duct Sandwich Access Door has been qualified for use with FyreWrap® fire rated grease duct enclosure systems. Listed by Intertek Testing Services; approved for FyreWrap Elite 1.5 Duct Insulation systems tested per ASTM E-2336 and UL 1978.
Our F2 door is specifically referenced in the Unifrax International Code Council (ICC) Evaluation Service Report Number ESR-2224, confirming compliance with 1997 ICBO UMC, 1997 UBC, 2006, 2009, and 2012 additions of the IAPMO UMC and IMC codes. Complies with NFPA 96. FyreWrap Technical Bulletin
Testing Data - ICC-ES Evaluation Reports
Fire tested performance and proven reliability offers contractors and local authorities the flexibility to meet grease duct jobsite conditions and the documentation required to verify compliance with local regulations.