To isolate the vibration and noises to the source, an air-tight flexible joint, consisting of a fabric which is secured to sheet metal on both sides. Typically the connector is inserted between the equipment and the ductwork.
Flexible duct connectors are widely used in air conditioning systems for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
- Airtight and waterproof
- Commercial or residential applications
- Double-lock gripping fingers of metal to fabric adds to holding power
- Designed to meet NFPA 90A & 90B specifications
- Pre-assembled with sheet metal permanently secured to fabric
- Available in a variety of fabrics
- Fabrics are NFPA 701 listed (except Teflon®)