GreenSeam Snap Lock Pipe is used in the construction of residential and light commercial ductwork. GreenSeam is a product that has been developed to target high efficiency systems that are being designed to conform to LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) and other Green Building Initiatives.
GreenSeam™ Snap Lock Pipe is a unique self-sealing snap lock pipe which has a pre-installed gasket that seals the longitudinal seam once snapped together. With increased fuel cost, GreenSeam pipe reduces leakage which creates higher efficiencies leading to lower fuel costs.
- Available in various gauges of G-60 galvanized steel
- Available in aluminum
- Available in 304 stainless steel
- Available in 3" - 14" diameters
- Available in 24" and 60" (30 Ga. only) lengths
- Available in Button Lock (SMACNA RL-8) and Reeves Lock (SMACNA RL-6A&B)
- Pressure Rating: -1" wg to 2" wg
- All GreenSeam Snap Lock Pipe is supplied with a pre-installed gasket that, once snapped together, is self-sealing, requiring no additional sealing of the longitudinal seam
- Gasket has 0 VOC's, a shelf life of 20 years minimum, a melt point of 300° F and meets the requirements of ASTM E84-05
- All pipe is available with yellow union label only.